Professional product photographs for your e-commerce business
You need professional product photos to sell your product, whether that’s on Etsy, Shopify, or your own website. Instead of wasting time figuring out the best camera angles, backgrounds and lighting, outsource this important task to people who want to help you so you can sell more!
|# of Simple Photos
|# of Styled Photos
How this works:
- Once you purchase the photography package that’s right for you, you’ll receive instructions on shipping your product(s) to Mercy. Mercy is May Dream Design’s founder and principal photographer.
- You’ll fill out a form including important information about your business, your product(s), and how you want your product(s) to look. Email this or print and include in your shipment.
- Once your product(s) is received, Mercy will get to work photographing your products.
- Mercy will send an online gallery for you to view the photos.
- If you’re happy with them, choose your favorites and optionally purchase more.
- If you’re unhappy with them, provide feedback for a reshoot and repeat this step (one reshoot included).
- Once photos are approved and you want your product(s) returned, Mercy will ship your product(s) back to you and invoice you for the shipping fees.
- You use the photos in your e-commerce store, marketing, and social media and get to sell more!
Why this works:
- Mercy loves photography. Ever since starting an Etsy business with her husband in 2017, she has worked hard to improve her product photography skills. Several of their products have become “Etsy Picks” and at least three of their products have been featured on websites such as BestProducts, Cosmopolitan, Apartment Therapy, and HGTV.
- Mercy has worked on e-commerce stores for 12+ years, and knows what consumers are looking for when it comes to product images.
- Your company branding is important, and the product images you use should match with your brand. We’re able to figure out the look that will best show your product and work with your company brand.
Terms of photography packages:
- Shipping fees are not included in the cost and will be charged separately
- Commercial licenses included
- Photos are to be used for the marketing and selling of your products; they are not to be resold as stock photos and licenses are non-transferable.