May Dream Design, LLC is seeking a motivated and responsible Digital Marketing Assistant in the Melbourne, FL area to support digital marketing efforts across a number of projects and clients.
Location: Melbourne, FL | Remote
Hourly rate: $16-$22 based on experience
Time commitment: 10-20 hours a week, with the possibility of full-time for the right candidate
- Updating website content, posting and editing blogs, posting digital events
- Using Photoshop or similar graphic design programs to edit photos and graphics
- Writing or setting up newsletters
- Data entry (editing and organizing spreadsheets, adding 301 redirects into redirection plugins, etc.)
- Basic SEO, formatting content
- Downloading and uploading videos to appropriate Vimeo or YouTube channels
- Posting/scheduling to social media channels or engaging on social media, as needed
- Meeting deadlines and communicating about the status of projects and tasks
- Native fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, etc.)
- Ability to learn quickly, type accurately with 90+ wpm
- Ability to understand and interpret written instructions accurately if working remotely
- Organization skills, self-accountability and responsibility for your own schedule
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML
- Experience with WordPress, social media, WooCommerce preferred
This is a part-time contractor position. Candidate will be expected to use their own computer. Ideally the Digital Marketing Assistant will work in our office in downtown Melbourne for a day or two to learn about the projects and responsibilities, then they will be allowed to work remotely or at the office at their discretion.
May Dream Design, LLC is a branding and marketing agency serving businesses and organizations across the globe. We are a small company with team members/collaborators in a number of countries, and all of us are focused on providing excellent results for our clients. We are looking to grow our local team with our Melbourne, FL headquarters as a flexible workspace.
May Dream Design, LLC is a woman-owned and minority-owned business, and is LGBTQIA+ friendly.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, masks are required to be worn in our office. Interviews will be conducted over Zoom or Google Meet.