May Dream Design, LLC is seeking a detail-oriented and versatile assistant with great data entry skills, a keen attention to detail, and the flexibility to work on different projects.
We are a small boutique marketing agency looking for an intelligent and adaptable executive assistant to provide customer service (in-person and virtual), maintain office operations for our coworking branch of the business, as well as work on the computer for data entry, emails, etc.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Love learning and figuring things out independently.
- Have impeccably written English, including English grammar and spelling.
- Be interested in digital marketing and/or design.
- Be customer-service oriented and friendly.
- Assist with various marketing projects, including updating website content, copy-pasting text, and preparing marketing reports.
- Read, prioritize, and manage email inboxes for founder. Communicate with clients and prospects via email to facilitate customer service.
- Open the office Monday-Friday by 9 AM for coworking day access.
- Answer phone calls, greet and direct office visitors, and accept packages.
- Manage appointments, give coworking office tours, and provide customer service.
- Administrate virtual mail program by reviewing online applications, guiding in-person visitors through the application and/or the verification process, sorting mail, and executing action requests by recycling, scanning or shredding.
- Assist with coworking program administration by reviewing applications, monitoring coworking and conference room usage, answering guest questions, and addressing client concerns promptly.
- Maintain office operations and supplies by managing office inventory, reordering supplies, and organizing supplies.
- Help maintain the facilities to be clean and well-stocked, e.g., restocking soap and paper towels, emptying the kitchen trash daily, general cleaning weekly.
- Preferred but not required: Create marketing emails in Mailchimp, design graphics and social media posts in Canva, and respond to comments and questions on social media.
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workplace, especially for word processing, presentations, and spreadsheets
- Strong typing skills and computer skills
- Business casual dress code
Working at May Dream Design, LLC
We are a small, woman-led and LGBTQIA+ friendly business. Work will be done in our Melbourne, FL office either part time (M-F, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM required) or full-time (M-F, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM). You would work closely with the company founder to immerse yourself in the business and grow!
Our core values:
- We are driven to excel
- We value feedback
- We are open to learn