May Dream Design, LLC is seeking a detail-oriented, highly experienced and multi-talented designer to work hand-in-hand with founder to deliver outstanding results for local and international clients.
We are looking for an intelligent and adaptable designer with high standards for quality and design. Must be able to design from scratch in Adobe Creative Suite in a variety of programs, write marketing copy, and learn quickly. This is a great position for the person who doesn’t like doing just one thing.
Our ideal candidate would:
- Love digital marketing, design and engagement.
- Have impeccably written English, including English grammar and spelling.
- Be able to design, build, update and maintain websites independently.
- Be highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD/Figma.
- Understand and practice good design and its elements, including proper white space, typography and color theory.
- Be a WordPress expert or highly skilled with most website creation platforms.
- Be reliable, independent, and a problem-solver. You know how to Google and find the solution that works.
- Be tech-savvy and able to adapt quickly to different platforms and technologies.
- Ask for feedback and not be afraid to ask for help when stuck.
- Always want to grow, learn new skills and experiment.
- Have experience with Mac computers, Google Drive, and Adobe CC Libraries.
- Prototype, design and create marketing deliverables including:
- Brand identities
- Website designs
- Landing page designs
- Print or web graphics (flyers, business cards, mockups, social media graphics, etc.)
- Product packaging
- Design and create websites using WordPress and Elementor.
- Coordinate and support digital marketing efforts by designing, creating and scheduling social media posts and email campaigns.
- Create reports and dashboards to provide insights on client work and marketing efforts.
- Optional: Take photos of products using props and backdrops to use for client e-commerce sites and digital marketing
Working at May Dream Design, LLC
We are a small, woman-led and LGBTQIA+ friendly business looking to grow. Work will be done in our Melbourne, FL office part-time or full-time. You would work closely with founder to learn clients’ needs, expectations and standards for work. The onboarding process will involve many feedback/review sessions and collaborative co-working sessions.
Our core values:
- We are driven to excel
- We value feedback
- We are open to learn
After you are onboarded and fully accustomed to clients’ standards, you will be expected to work independently with weekly feedback meetings. You will be supported to grow in personal and professional capacities, and given the tools and opportunities to learn new skills and roles.